9/1 @ Iowa State
9/8 vs. Montana State
9/15 vs. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
9/29 @ North Dakota State
10/6 vs. Indiana State
10/13 vs. Youngstown State
10/20 @ Northern Iowa
10/27 @ Illinois State
11/3 vs. Missouri State
11/10 @ Southern Illinois
11/17 vs. South Dakota
For information on parking, please click here.
For information on tailgating, please click here.
For ingress (entering) and egress (exiting) directions, please click here.
Policies & Precedures
Access to Dana J Dykhouse Stadium
All general gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Premium seating areas and Club 71 opens two (2) hours prior to kickoff. Fans are encouraged to enter the stadium early to avoid missing any of the game. All non-student ticket holders may enter any gate at the stadium. All SDSU students must present valid ID at the student gate located in the southwest corner of the stadium. Premium seat holders should enter through the PREMIER Entrance located in the center of the west side. This entrance is directly adjacent to the VIP parking lot.
Once you have entered Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium, you will not be permitted to exit the stadium and re-enter using the same ticket. A new ticket must be purchased to re-enter the stadium (see gate security personnel for exceptions). As a premium seat holder, you may enter the may stadium concourse by receiving a ticket voucher from workers at the entry/exit to the main concourse of VIP elevator lobby.
• No outside food or drinks are allowed except for medical purposes.
• No animals, except service animals
• No laser pointers
• No weapons
• No strollers, umbrellas, noise-making devices, drones, fireworks, tobacco products, smoking and smokeless tobacco.
• No balls
• No large bags or backpacks. Drawstring bags and small bags/purses allowed, but all bags and/or fans are subject to search.
• All flags or signs must be pre-authorized by SDSU Athletics. Any authorized flags or signs can NOT be on a pole or hung in a fixed location at the stadium.
All SDSU Athletic Facilities are tobacco free. Prohibited tobacco items from Dana J. Dykhouse stadium include: cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, chewing/smokeless tobacco, snuff/snus, pipes, water pipes, bidis and kraters.
No alcohol will be allowed in general concourse or seating areas. No outside alcohol, beverage or food may be brought into the stadium
For a full list of policies & procedures, please click here.