See the tailgating map for lots allowing beer and wine.
- No hard alcohol/liquor
- No glass bottles
- No kegs or bulk containers
- No beer bongs, funnels, or devices that facilitate the rapid consumption of beer
- No pets (except service animals)
- Lots open 5 hours prior to kick-off
- Lots close at kick-off
- RV’s must follow rules (see RV Parking below)
- Anyone wishing to consume beer or wine must get a wristband at an ID station
For ingress (entering) and egress (exiting) directions, please click here.
For information on RV Parking, please click here.